Greetings and Welcome!
GUIDLINES FOR PUBLISHING ARTICLES, ETC. in Christian Literature and Living
The journal aims at publishing articles and other types of writing to present the Gospel to its readers and to enable them to give the Gospel to others. You are most welcome to send articles for publication in Christian Literature and Living www.christianliteratureandliving.com. Our Board of Editors consists of distinguished Christian workers. We will evaluate every article before we accept any for publication.
You must do the following:
- You must include your address including e-mail address on the first page of your article. It is for the authors to take care of this important part if they want others to correspond with them on the subject.
- You must give the declaration as to the authenticity of the work you submit. This declaration should state that your article or work submitted for publication in Christian Literature and Living www.christianliteratureandliving.com is an original work by you and that you have duly acknowledged the work or works of others you either cited or used in writing your articles, etc.
- You must not paginate your article submitted in the Word format. Christian Literature and Living www.christianliteratureandliving.com will paginate it.
- If your article involves a lot of diacritic marks and is a complex presentation that is difficult to reproduce, you may like to submit your article in PDF format. While doing so, please do not paginate it.
- The title page will be somewhat like this in pdf. Title of the paper in bold, Times New Roman in 16 point, immediately followed by the name/s of the author/s, with each author's name followed by their educational qualification such as Ph.D., M.Phil., or M.A., etc., in 14 point, and then after one line space, a line in bold. After this, give one line space and begin your article. It is better to check how pdf files are formatted in Christian Literature and Living www.christianliteratureandliving.com and proceed accordingly. While in doubt, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Please cite your references following APA or MLA style. Write in short paragraphs, using as much as you can, short sentences, to ensure better readability.
- Please include your educational qualifications such as M.Phil., immediately after your name in the first page of the article.
- Give complete details of your address, with postal number (pin or zip code).
- Please tell all your friends, colleagues, supervisors, and relatives that your article is published in Christian Literature and Living www.christianliteratureandliving.com so that they will log in and read it. This provides you an opportunity to spread the Word of God. You may like to publicize your writing first in your circles of friends and relatives!
- Encourage your co-workers also to write articles for Christian Literature and Living www.christianliteratureandliving.com.
- If you can support this publication by donations, you are most welcome to do so, and we will receive the gifts with gratitude and appreciation. Remember, it does cost a lot of money and time, even to perform good works! However, donations will not influence the decision to accept or not accept any submission for publication in Christian Literature and Living www.christianliteratureandliving.com. Sound Bible-based theology and presentation is an important factor that will help publish your articles, etc., in Christian Literature and Living www.christianliteratureandliving.com.
- Remember that Christian Literature and Living www.christianliteratureandliving.com is interested in publishing articles that bring out the application of Christian concepts and principles in everyday living. We are not interested in publishing a mere compendium of ideas from various sources. We are interested in publishing articles on all aspects of Christian living.
- No new materials can be added once the article is published. Nor will the published material be deleted.
With best wishes
M. S. Thirumalai, Ph.D.
Christian Literature and Living www.christianliteratureandliving.com
Board of Editors
Dr. Tan Kok Beng
Olive Rajesh, Ph.D.
Sudhir Isaiah, Ph.D.
Sundar Singh, Ph.D.
Swarna Thirumalai, M.A.
Vasanthi Isaiah, M.A., B.Ed.
M. S. Thirumalai, Ph.D., Managing Editor